Rose and tea tree scented..
1 bar Dr. Bronners unscented hemp baby soap
1 bar Dr. Bronners rose scented hemp soap
6 cups washing soda
4 cups borax
1 cup baking soda
20 drops of tea tree oil
10 drops rosewood essential oil
1. Cut bar soap into small chunks. Using a food processor grind until smooth.. if you don’t own a food processor you can use a cheese grater. I also add some of the baking soda while grinding the bar soap.
2. Once bar soap is ground up put into a very large bowl or pan. Don’t worry what you use.. it’s soap we’re making.
3. To the large bowl add the borax, washing soda, and remaining baking soda. Using a wooden spoon mix it up.
4. Add essential oils and mix again.
5. Transfer to a air tight glass conditioner.
While doing laundry add a couple scoops to the wash. Using warm water, not hot or cold. Warm water won’t make your electric bill skyrocket.. hot water will make colors mix run and mix you don’t want that mess.
That’s all folks it’s literally a little bit of work for a huge reward, and you know what you’re putting on you families skin.. almost all of the brands you buy are toxic.. now I may be crazy but I don’t want that crap on my family or in the bodies.. I don’t care how good it smells.