So for this weeks post I decided to do, five things I hate and five things I love. So here we go.
1. I hate constantly negative people…. You know these people, they never see the good in anything. They always have something to complain about. Even the smallest thing.. Something as stupid as “I’m out of grape jelly.. why does my life suck so much?” Yeah I hate those kind of people.
2. Heavy coats.. I know this sounds silly… however they are bulky, cumbersome, and just annoying. Then again I cannot wear clothing like that. I think it has something to do with my sensory issues. I’m better with light clothing. Which makes me wonder if I belong in a warmer climate.
3. Mayonnaise – vegan or dairy mayo.. something about the texture, and the smell really turns me off. I have to use a long spoon if I’m going to be using it. I refuse to eat it, but others in my home do like it. Yuck!!
4. Being late.. Oh man I hate being late, I do not think I’ve ever been late for anything. If I (or we) have an appointment I will leave between 45 minutes to 1.5 hours ahead of time. Depending on where we’re going. Maybe it’s an OCD thing, but it makes me really uncomfortable being late.
5. Phone calls.. I legitimately hate answering my phone. Don’t call me if it’s not super important. Like think.. is this textable? If the answer is yes, please text me. I know it sounds silly but it’s completely true.
1. I love my yoga pants.. hear me out. I’m not talking about the yoga pants that look like workout pants. These yoga pants I speak of can pull off an everyday look. I can wear sneakers and heels with these. They are also tummy slimming, which I need. They are so comfortable and are boot cut.
2. Smoothies.. I cannot get enough of my favourite smoothie. The mixture of strawberries, mangoes, pineapple, chia seeds, and dragon fruit.. along with the protein nut milk, raw agave nectar and the splash of vanilla.. y’all it’s legit like ice cream. Cruelty free ice cream.
3. The smell of blow dried hair. Have you ever smelled it? It’s like heat, plus clean hair, equals just the greatest smell. Maybe it’s because I’m a hairdresser by trade but I can smell blow dried hair a mile away. I swear I’m not crazy..
4. Yoga and meditation.. I absolutely love the feeling I get when I do these two things. I love the sound of the singing bowls. Just to sit and breath, to relax, and stretch. Man it feels amazing. I’ve been really slacking at this lately. I said earlier that I need to get back to my meditation and yoga. Tomorrow morning definitely back at it. Ekk can’t wait.
5. I love cooking. Mixing flavours, using spices, cutting up veggies, all while listening to music or podcasts.. it’s just my favourite thing ever. It’s like art but edible. The smells my food gives off, is intoxicating even though it’s not meat. I know I haven’t harmed anyone or anything creating my meals. It’s such a wonderful feeling.
Well those are my five and five. I hope you enjoy this silly insight into my mind. Until next week. Love and peace to everyone.